Four well appointed cabins with 5 stall barn all under one roof.
The Black Prong Pavilion. This is where campers eat lunch and dinner, and crafts and movies.
Black Prong's riding areas are as manicured as greens on a golf course.
"Black Prong is literally the jewel in the crown of the Goethe Forest. It is a focal point for training clients to compete at the national and international level, with specialized applications and facilities for dressage, marathon course obstacles, and more!"
Driving Trainer, International Champion and Competitor (Pairs, fours, singles)
Current Weather at Black Prong
• The well appointed cabins with plenty of natural lighting, tiled floors, AC and private bath for the cabin-mates, Kitchenette with toaster and refrigerator that stores the breakfast foods for each cabin. We remove the double bed (shown here) and replace with two bunk beds for the four campers comfort.
• Each Counselor sleeps in a loft located above the kitchen cabinets (on comfy full size mattress) to keep watch over her precious campers. There is ample room to keep a few personal items beside you. The cabin and five stall barn with concrete center isle is all under one roof.
• The Pavilion is the central meeting place for campers to come together and share meals, play games, do crafts and watch movies.
• At the end of each week an awards banquet is held at the pavilion (parents are welcome) where campers are recognized for their achievements.
• Meals are healthy yet kid friendly and prepared by our food management staff. (Menu coming soon)
• The facilities and grounds are top-notch and meticulously manicured.
• Our private swimming pool is sparkly clean and refreshing. Used for our daily visits for the deep body cool downs during the hot (early) afternoons after lunch and before crafts/quiet time.
• Thursday's we travel to beautiful Crystal River via Levy County Transport Authority to Swim With The Manatees with our hired professional outfit. Its a fun, rewarding and educational trip for all to enjoy.
• Black Prong is nestled in the Goethe (go - thee) State Forest which features over 100 miles of raw natural trails. We trail ride Thursday afternoons, a lesson that campers and horses always enjoy.
We appreciate your interest and support in Bridle Paths Summer Horse Camp. We are committed to providing your child and horse with an outstanding summer horse camp experience!